And life goes on
Sorry for not posting... been busy, stressed and not even these good news seem to chear me up, anyway...
Society:
-Pro-life? More like pro-death, pro-maiming, pro-orphaning. Interesting review, the actual data can be found here: Legal status doesn't deter abortion. "I told you so...."
-A 'made-in-Portugal' European compromise. At the conclusion of a summit of all the leaders, Socrates said: "I hope that this institutional model will last a long time and that the name 'Treaty of Lisbon' lasts a long time also."
I'm just posting this news because it concerns my mother-land.
-Religion mentioned in CPC Constitution. "The Party's secret in handling well China's religious issues lies in its principles and policies," said Ye Xiaowen, director of the State Administration of Religious Affairs. "Their insertion in the Party Constitution shows the Party is sincere, and capable, of its implementation of policies on the freedom of religious beliefs. "
And this one because; although I am an atheist, I believe in religious freedom.
Ecology:
-New Zealand to ban coal and gas power plants. Goal: 90% renewable energy by 2025.
-7,500 Mink Escape from Farm. Go furry, go! I wish they would just stop with the fur trade.
Technology:
The War Against BitTorrent: Attack of the ISPs. Get informed.
Portugal:
Exposições são "teste" à abertura de pólo do Hermitage em Lisboa. Portugal acolhe três exposições do museu russo até 2009.
Society:
-Pro-life? More like pro-death, pro-maiming, pro-orphaning. Interesting review, the actual data can be found here: Legal status doesn't deter abortion. "I told you so...."
-A 'made-in-Portugal' European compromise. At the conclusion of a summit of all the leaders, Socrates said: "I hope that this institutional model will last a long time and that the name 'Treaty of Lisbon' lasts a long time also."
I'm just posting this news because it concerns my mother-land.
-Religion mentioned in CPC Constitution. "The Party's secret in handling well China's religious issues lies in its principles and policies," said Ye Xiaowen, director of the State Administration of Religious Affairs. "Their insertion in the Party Constitution shows the Party is sincere, and capable, of its implementation of policies on the freedom of religious beliefs. "
And this one because; although I am an atheist, I believe in religious freedom.
Ecology:
-New Zealand to ban coal and gas power plants. Goal: 90% renewable energy by 2025.
-7,500 Mink Escape from Farm. Go furry, go! I wish they would just stop with the fur trade.
Technology:
The War Against BitTorrent: Attack of the ISPs. Get informed.
Portugal:
Exposições são "teste" à abertura de pólo do Hermitage em Lisboa. Portugal acolhe três exposições do museu russo até 2009.
Labels: Ecology, Portugal, Society, Technology
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home