and because I need to laugh....
Medicine:
-Discovery could ease cancer pain. A breakthrough could lead to drugs to alleviate the pain experienced by cancer patients.
Humor:
And because I need to laugh....
-The Devil's Dictionary, 1911
"patience, n. A minor form of despair, disguised as a virtue." (Ambrose Bierce)
"If good things come to those who wait, I figure I ought to be in for a big payoff someday soon!" (Brian Lee Jones)
"The professional arms himself with patience, not only to give the stars time to align in his career, but to keep himself from flaming out in each individual work." (Steven Pressfield)










-Discovery could ease cancer pain. A breakthrough could lead to drugs to alleviate the pain experienced by cancer patients.
Humor:
And because I need to laugh....
-The Devil's Dictionary, 1911
"patience, n. A minor form of despair, disguised as a virtue." (Ambrose Bierce)
"If good things come to those who wait, I figure I ought to be in for a big payoff someday soon!" (Brian Lee Jones)
"The professional arms himself with patience, not only to give the stars time to align in his career, but to keep himself from flaming out in each individual work." (Steven Pressfield)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home