/* mapa */

Monday, July 10, 2006

More football? I promise it's the last time.

After my heart and pride was broken by the French (Forza Azzurri) I'm glad I did not fix them before the game against Germany....
I cheered for Italy like it was Portugal playing... Alghouth the Italiant are also specialists in diving and getting penalties (look at australia) the French don't seem to know how to score goals without getting a penalty.
But anyway... In a discution with a Italian friend of mine about what was enough for a penalty or not, se sent me a few videos that I now share with you.
The videos are from Korea-Japan world cup in 2002, where the Ecoatorian referee Moreno supposably intentionaly damaged the italian formation with a red card.
I think he did it correctly, but in fact a touch and a player on the floor (even if he dived) is penalty if the referee decides to.
What i find funny about this video is the Korean comments: "ohh schimulashion, schimulashion".
The second video shows a parody about this situaltion even with Trapattoni hitting the glass... :D
Enjoy, I know I did.



And by the way... what drugs where on Zidane's head to do that???

I'm glad Italy won.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home