Back to an old habit of posting good news.
Ecology:
-Oxfordshire town sees human waste used to heat homes. One step towards a balanced ecosystem.
Society:
-US congress clears private space taxis for lift-off. Virgin has now orders to take off. I would not mind having a ticket.
-Clashes mar settler peace gesture. A remarkable peace gesture from six rabis in giving Corans to attacked mosque. Sadly blemished by the israli military. But a good news none-the-less. I like when people finally start accepting their differences and work for peaceful coexistence.
Science:
-Hawking radiation detected in artificial black hole. Interesting experimental physics development.
Technology:
-Ditch the glasses for lifelike 3D. The next step after the wonderful world of 3D that I seen the past few months. And as expected: Toshiba has beaten its rivals by developing the world’s first 3D television for which viewers do not have to wear special glasses. Sadely only to be sold in Japan for now.
-This bra could save your life, and your creativity could win you one.. You have got to see this! It is really funny.
-'Buoyancy bazooka' wins James Dyson prize. And speaking of crazy inventions...
And last but not least: I want this table for my new house. You don't need to wrap it, just walk it in.
-Oxfordshire town sees human waste used to heat homes. One step towards a balanced ecosystem.
Society:
-US congress clears private space taxis for lift-off. Virgin has now orders to take off. I would not mind having a ticket.
-Clashes mar settler peace gesture. A remarkable peace gesture from six rabis in giving Corans to attacked mosque. Sadly blemished by the israli military. But a good news none-the-less. I like when people finally start accepting their differences and work for peaceful coexistence.
Science:
-Hawking radiation detected in artificial black hole. Interesting experimental physics development.
Technology:
-Ditch the glasses for lifelike 3D. The next step after the wonderful world of 3D that I seen the past few months. And as expected: Toshiba has beaten its rivals by developing the world’s first 3D television for which viewers do not have to wear special glasses. Sadely only to be sold in Japan for now.
-This bra could save your life, and your creativity could win you one.. You have got to see this! It is really funny.
-'Buoyancy bazooka' wins James Dyson prize. And speaking of crazy inventions...
And last but not least: I want this table for my new house. You don't need to wrap it, just walk it in.
Labels: Ecology, Science, Society, Technology
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home