My life in comics
Dilbert as some may know, it's a comic strip based on a engineer's life. I find this next strip strangefuly similar to me, at least some of the days....
But on with the news...
The 2006 Peace Nobel Prize was given to economist Muhammad Yunus (side picture), of the Bangladesh, and to its Grameen bank, for the efforts in the creation of economic and social development through microcredit projects.
I had the pleasure of reading about his work before, and I am very happy with this decision. The news is in Portuguese, but I guess you can search for it your self: Nobel da Paz atribuído a Muhammad Yunus
The Rotating Home – high efficiency, high tech and dial-a-view
The birth of a quieter, greener plane
Africa unites over diamond trade
French press declares Halloween dead
Finally....
This time not only have I some happy news, I also have some strange ones...
No Reproductive Rights in Insect "Police States," Study Finds
Homosexualität hat auch Vorteile
Translated means homosexuality also has advantages. I confess that I haven't read it all, but it's about several animals that developed homosexual behaviors, penguins in this case.
And some people still say that Homosexuality is against nature tss tss tss :p
Not that I am gay or anything, I just don't care. But one thing I do care.... that damn thing called "Gay Pride parade".
Follow me in this though: Proud is the contrary of shame, if you are proud of something then you would be ashamed of the contrary. I get really pissed with these "parades" because they are saying: We are proud about being gay, it's a shame to be heterosexual. And I as a heterosexual am naturally offended by this.
My stand is clear, homosexuality it's neither a reason to be proud or ashamed. But if you come to annoy me about this.... well let's just say that for every rainbow flag on the backside of a car that I see, I want to have in mine one that says "I'm Hetro and I like it".
Creative synonymous are also welcome.




But on with the news...
The 2006 Peace Nobel Prize was given to economist Muhammad Yunus (side picture), of the Bangladesh, and to its Grameen bank, for the efforts in the creation of economic and social development through microcredit projects.I had the pleasure of reading about his work before, and I am very happy with this decision. The news is in Portuguese, but I guess you can search for it your self: Nobel da Paz atribuído a Muhammad Yunus
The Rotating Home – high efficiency, high tech and dial-a-view
The birth of a quieter, greener plane
Africa unites over diamond trade
French press declares Halloween dead
Finally....
This time not only have I some happy news, I also have some strange ones...
No Reproductive Rights in Insect "Police States," Study Finds
Homosexualität hat auch Vorteile
Translated means homosexuality also has advantages. I confess that I haven't read it all, but it's about several animals that developed homosexual behaviors, penguins in this case.
And some people still say that Homosexuality is against nature tss tss tss :p
Not that I am gay or anything, I just don't care. But one thing I do care.... that damn thing called "Gay Pride parade".
Follow me in this though: Proud is the contrary of shame, if you are proud of something then you would be ashamed of the contrary. I get really pissed with these "parades" because they are saying: We are proud about being gay, it's a shame to be heterosexual. And I as a heterosexual am naturally offended by this.
My stand is clear, homosexuality it's neither a reason to be proud or ashamed. But if you come to annoy me about this.... well let's just say that for every rainbow flag on the backside of a car that I see, I want to have in mine one that says "I'm Hetro and I like it".
Creative synonymous are also welcome.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home